For more than three decades, Valentine Coatings Co. has been providing Tnemec protective coating systems to customers throughout the mid-South, including southwestern Tennessee, western Kentucky, northern Mississippi and Arkansas. During that time, the agency has built a strong reputation based on technical expertise and a hands-on approach to customer service for projects large and small. The team of coating consultants provides total life-cycle support for every project, from specifications and bidding to application and field observations. A willingness to tackle any coatings challenge, from nationally prominent St. Jude Hospital in Memphis, to rural water tanks, wastewater treatment facilities and architecturally exposed steel and flooring projects, demonstrates the breadth of experience the Valentine Coatings Co. team brings to their customers.
Latest Tnemec News
- Nominations are Underway for Tnemec's 2013 Tank of the Year Contest
- Turning the Mundane Into Public Art
- Interest Heats Up Over Insulation Coating Systems
- Tnemec Recalls Memory of Albert C. 'Ace' Bean
- Meaningful Aesthetics Achieve Tank of the Year Recognition
- Author Reveals 'Less is More' With Low-VOC Coatings