Established in 1974, Technical Coatings Services is recognized across Louisiana and southern Mississippi as an invaluable source of technical assistance with specification reviews and updates, for development of protective coating systems designed to minimize lifecycle costs and for field support. As its name implies, the agency provides unsurpassed technical expertise and superior protective coatings technology from Tnemec to the petrochemical and refining industry, grain handling facilities, water and wastewater treatment plants, architectural buildings and food processing companies in the south.
With first and second-generation coating consultants totaling nearly 185 years of cumulative experience in the protective coatings industry, the Technical Coating Services staff is frequently asked to write technical papers or make presentations on timely topics such as lead abatement, safety regulations and changing environmental requirements. These presentations are designed for specific industries, as well as site specific facilities that require unique attention. Whether in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport, Monroe, Jackson, Biloxi or Gulf Port, given the agency’s longevity and reputation, it is understandable why Technical Coatings Services counts among its customers everyone from the major oil companies and chemical plants to the full range of architectural and engineering firms, to the very smallest of contractors and commercial establishments.
Latest Tnemec News
- Mt. Vernon's "Creativity" Rewarded with Tnemec's 2013 Tank of the Year
- Excitement Runs High at Pinnacle Arena
- Oklahoma City Bridge Sheds Light on Tnemec Coating Systems
- S.W.A.T. Protocol is Adopted as ASTM Standard Practice
- Tnemec's New Label Design Offers Much More Than a Splash of Color
- Recreation Centers Represent A Healthy Trend on Campus
- Retractable Roof Requires Steadfast Corrosion Protection