|Generic Type||Polyamide Epoxy|
|Common Usage||Industry standard for epoxy coatings for over 30 years. Known for its forgiving application characteristics in adverse and varied conditions, and for benchmark performance.|
|Colors||Refer to Tnemec Color Guide. Note: Epoxies chalk with extended exposure to sunlight and may yellow on aging. Lack of ventilation, incomplete mixing, miscatalyzation or the use of heaters that emit carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide during application and initial stages of curing may accelerate any potential yellowing.|
|Primers||Steel: Self-priming or Series 1, 20, FC20, 37H, N69, 90, 91-H2O, 94-H2O, 161, 394, 530
Galvanized Steel and Non-Ferrous Metal: Self-priming
Concrete: Self-priming, 54-660, 201, 216, 218
CMU: 54-562, 54-660, 130, 216, 218
Drywall: 51-792 for dry interior environments
Note: A maximum recoat time may apply depending on the topcoat specified. Refer to the applicable topcoat product sheet for information on product specific maximum recoat times.
|Topcoats||46H-413, 66, N69, 73, 84, 104, 113, 114, 161, 262, 265, 290, 291, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1074, 1074U, 1075, 1075U, 1077, 1078. Refer to COLORS on applicable topcoat data sheets for additional information. Note: A maximum recoat time may apply depending on the topcoat specified. Refer to the applicable topcoat product sheet for information on product specific maximum recoat times.|
|Volume Solids||56.0 ± 2.0% (mixed) †|
|Recommended DFT||2.0 to 6.0 mils (50 to 150 microns) per coat.
Note: Number of coats and thickness requirements will vary with substrate, application method and exposure. Contact your Tnemec representative.
Curing time varies with surface temperature, air movement, humidity and film thickness.
Ventilation: When used as a tank lining or in enclosed areas, provide adequate ventilation during application and cure. Reference guidelines contained in the latest edition of AWWA D 102.
|Volatile Organic Compounds||Unthinned: 3.02 lbs/gallon (362 grams/litre)
Thinned 5%: 3.20 lbs/gallon (384 grams/litre)
Thinned 10%: 3.37 lbs/gallon (404 grams/litre) †
|Theoretical Coverage||898 mil sq ft/gal (22.0 m²/L at 25 microns). See APPLICATION for coverage rates. †|
|Number of Components||Two: Part A and Part B|
- Color cards, swatches and fan decks are offered at no charge, by request, for more accurate color selection. Expert custom color matching is also available by contacting your Tnemec Coatings Consultant.
- Deeptone colors may be more expensive than lighter colors. Please contact your Tnemec Coatings Consultant to verify product/color availability and pricing.
Products Available In Vapor Mist 01GR
- Series 2H | Hi-Build Tneme-GlossAlkyd
- Series 6 | Tneme-CrylAcrylic Emulsion
- Series 30 | Spra-Saf ENHydrophobic Acrylic Polymer
- Series 66 | Hi-Build EpoxolinePolyamide Epoxy
- Series L69 | Hi-Build Epoxoline IIPolyamidoamine Epoxy
- Series N69 | Hi-Build Epoxoline IIPolyamidoamine Epoxy
- Series N69F | Hi-Build Epoxoline IIPolyamidoamine Epoxy
- Series V69 | Hi-Build Epoxoline IIPolyamidoamine Epoxy
- Series V69F | Hi-Build Epoxoline IIPolyamidoamine Epoxy
- Series 73 | Endura-ShieldAliphatic Acrylic Polyurethane
- Series 82HS | VersatoneSilicone Alkyd
- Series 84 | Ceramlon ENVModified Aliphatic Amine Epoxy
- Series 104 | H.S. EpoxyCycloaliphatic Amine Epoxy
- Series 113 | H.B. Tneme-TufcoatWaterborne Acrylic Epoxy
- Series 114 | H.B. Tneme-TufcoatWaterborne Acrylic Epoxy
- Series 115 | Uni-Bond DFSelf-crosslinking Hydrophobic Acrylic
- Series 135 | ChembuildModified Polyamidoamine Epoxy
- Series 156 | Enviro-CreteModified Waterborne Acrylate
- Series 158 | Bio-LasticSpecialized Waterborne Acrylate
- Series 161 | Tneme-FascurePolyamide Epoxy
- Series 175 | Endura-ShieldAliphatic Acrylic Polyurethane
- Series 180 | W.B. Tneme-CreteAcrylic Emulsion
- Series 181 | W.B. Tneme-CreteAcrylic Emulsion
- Series 700 | HydroFlonAdvanced Thermoset Solution Fluoropolymer
- Series 701 | HydroFlonAdvanced Thermoset Solution Fluoropolymer
- Series 1028 | EnduratoneHDP Acrylic Polymer
- Series 1029 | EnduratoneHDP Acrylic Polymer
- Series 1070 | FluoronarAdvanced Thermoset Solution Fluoropolymer
- Series 1071 | FluoronarAdvanced Thermoset Solution Fluoropolymer
- Series 1072 | FluoronarAdvanced Thermoset Solution Fluoropolymer
- Series 1074 (or 1074U) | Endura-Shield IIAliphatic Acrylic Polyurethane
- Series 1075 (or 1075U) | Endura-Shield IIAliphatic Acrylic Polyurethane
- Series 1080 | Endura-ShieldWaterborne Acrylic Polyurethane
- Series 1081 | Endura-ShieldWaterborne Acrylic Polyurethane
- Elasto-Shield Application Guide
- Colorful, Contemporary Sculptures Enhance Appreciation of Art, Quality of Life
- Celebrating Architecture on 'That Great Street'
- Mies van der Rohe's Legacy Resides in Famous Chicago Landmarks
- Chicago Architecture Represents a 'Fusion' of Diverse Styles