More than a century of combined experience in Canada’s protective coatings industry has given the specialists at this Edmonton-based agency the expertise to ensure that a project receives the attention it deserves, from its specification-writing phase to completion and beyond. Each member of HDIM’s staff is NACE trained in various aspects of the coating industry with unsurpassed technical knowledge and a strong commitment to helping their customers understand today’s new coating technology. Through extensive work in Canada’s oil production industry, which represents 20 percent of the total U.S. imports, HDIM coating consultants have been involved in some of the largest coating projects in that industry offering "value added" project solutions. This record of achievement and service to the industry has led to close relationships with a wide network of owners, project engineers, coating contractors and inspectors who appreciate the no-nonsense, value added, problem-solver approach HDIM coating professionals bring to every project regardless of its size or complexity.
Latest Tnemec News
- Nominations are Underway for Tnemec's 2013 Tank of the Year Contest
- Turning the Mundane Into Public Art
- Interest Heats Up Over Insulation Coating Systems
- Tnemec Recalls Memory of Albert C. 'Ace' Bean
- Meaningful Aesthetics Achieve Tank of the Year Recognition
- Author Reveals 'Less is More' With Low-VOC Coatings